Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Lists

Things Which are NOT Awesome:

1. Waiting, especially when you hope you're waiting for great news from an amazing publishing company
2. Waking up at 3 a.m. with an intense craving for chocolate milk. Thanks, Impending Child
3. Watching my husband drink a glass of wine to relax, while I'm the one working on edits after a 10 hour day. Impending Child, I'm thinking about pushing your 21st birthday back by 9 months, just out of spite.


Things Which are, in fact, Awesome:

1. Waiting, especially when you hope you're waiting for great news from an amazing publishing company
2. Sneaking contraband frozen yogurt into my local Panera while I work on edits. If this is my only vice, then I feel like I'm really ahead of the game. (FYI, this is not my only vice.)
3. Buying a Chewbacca onesie for the Impending Child. My kid will rule, from day one. Do not try to argue with this logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment